As part of the companies continued growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen within our internal sales department. This new role will focus on expanding the company’s market share of existing product lines by development of relationships with both new and existing customers. The position will require the individual to work within a dynamic team, implementing their knowledge within the working practices of the department. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, self-motivated, enthusiastic and be able to react quickly and effectively to opportunities that arise.
• Assisting and supporting the sales team.
• Creating accurate estimates and quotations within requested timescales.
• Customer liaison, chasing leads and ongoing projects.
• Occasional attendance to industry related exhibitions as part of the sales team.
• To partake in suitable training when and if required.
• Such other comparable duties as may be required by the Account Manager. Requirements of the role;
• A degree or HNC/HND in an engineering discipline. (Not essential but an advantage).
• Previous experience in a technical sales and customer service environment.
• The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and convert into estimates / quotations.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• A sound understanding of sales principles.
• Strong Administration, organization and communication skills.
The salary for this position will be negotiable.
If you are interested in joining our successful team, please apply in writing enclosing a copy of your current C.V.
Full-time COVID-19 considerations:
Sales: 1 year (Preferred) Work remotely:
About Company Company:
Fabrikat Company Location: Sutton-In-Ashfield
Our facilities are Covid safe in accordance with government guidelines.
If you are interested in the role please get in touch, apply via covering email including CV to Gary.Bridges@fabrikat.co.uk