For instances where it is suspected that underground services or other obstructions may cause problems with planting a column root then it might be possible that an offset root may solve this problem. All of our offset root options can avoid having to compromise on the main column and luminaires positioning and still avoid underground services. There are 3 main types of offset root:
1. Shallow Modular Offset Root – For use in areas where services are very close to ground level. This system is supplied c/w a multi-drilled plate to suit various offset centres.
2. The Raft Modular Offset Root – Designed to give the ultimate in lateral flexibility.
3. The Fixed Integral Offset root – To be used when the position of specific service obstructions are pre-known.
- Allows remote position for foundation keeping the column and luminaire in the desired location.
- Avoids existing services and other obstructions.