We are currently offering career opportunities for Design Engineers which will be placed in Sutton-In-Ashfield.
As part of the companies continued growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen within our technical department. The position will require the individual to work within a dynamic team, implementing their knowledge of Engineering, CAD and 3d modelling within the working practices of the department. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, self-motivated, enthusiastic and be able to react quickly and effectively. Duties include;
• BOM production & Cost-analysis.
• Customer liaison.
• A level of project management.
• CAD drawing / 3d Modelling.
• CNC programming.
• Product development, design & continual improvement.
• Attendance to site and or of customer facilities for project discussion if and when required.
• Attendance to project sites to carry out site measures using surveying equipment.
• To partake in suitable training when and if required.
• Such other comparable duties as may be required by the Technical Manager. Requirements of the role;
• A degree or HNC/HND in an engineering discipline. (Not essential but an advantage).
• Previous experience in an engineering/fabrication environment.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• A sound understanding of manufacturing, engineering/fabrication principles.
• IT proficient with experience in CAD and 3D modelling (Ideally AutoCAD and Solid works)
• Strong Administration, organization and communication skills.
The salary for this position will be negotiable.
If you are interested in joining our successful team, please apply in writing enclosing a copy of your current C.V.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Schedule:
• 8 hour shift • Day shift
• Monday to Friday COVID-19 considerations:
Our facilities are Covid safe in accordance with government guidelines Experience:
• Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
Work remotely: • No
If you are interested in the role please get in touch, apply via covering email including CV to Gary.Bridges@fabrikat.co.uk